Friday, March 30

Keys to Success:Making a List and Checking it Twice

Lists aren’t just for Santa Claus. Lists not only help us rememberwhat items we need to pick up from the grocery store but also helps us more effectively organize or thoughts and our goals and more efficiently use or time. However, if you are like me writing down and looking at your "To-Do List" of what needs to accomplished might be a little overwhelming. There is two ways that I deal with my anxiety of "list overload." First, I write down the major goals that I want to accomplish. Then from this, I rank my goals in terms of priority and time frame. As, simple as it may seem this makes my list seem more feasible and helps me manage my list phobia.

So no matter what it is. If it’s a goal you want to accomplish. Write it down and list them in order of priority and put it somewhere you can see it :).

No comments:

Post a Comment