Monday, March 5

Finger Snaps & Crankdats

So I entered college in 2007. Top songs of that year?
  • Irreplaceable - Beyonce
  • Umbrella - Rihanna & Jay
  • The Sweet Escape - Gwen Stefani & Akon
  • Big Girls Don't Cry - Fergie
  • Buy U a Drank (Shawty Snappin)
  • Crank That (Soulja Boy)
  • and of course my love, JT! Give it To Me - Timbo, Nelly Furtado, JT
  • What Goes Around Comes Around - JT
  • My Love - JT & T.I.
  • Party Like A Rockstar 
When I graduated, 4 years later?


  • Rolling in the Deep - Adele
  • Party Rock Anthem - LMFAO
  • Firework - Katy Perry
  • ET - Katy Perry & Kanye
  • Give Me Everything - Pitbull, Ne-Yo
  • Forget You - Cell Lo Green
  • Moves Like Jagger! - Marron 5 & Christina Aguilera
Similarities: We love to party + rock
Differences: JT was making music! He needs to come back. But 2011 is definitely way more pop and way less finger snaps & crankdats. Good? Bad? You judge

courtesy of Billboard Top 100

No comments:

Post a Comment