Friday, August 24

Our GO-TO Music this summer!

Summer's winding down and its time to do some reflecting.  This reflection is on music that we couldn't get enough of this summer.  So here is our list and if you haven't gotten a chance to listen to some of these albums, playlist, or songs go ahead and give them a hear.  


Robin:
  • Channel Orange - Frank Ocean
  • WZRD- Wiz Khalifa
Surprisingly I spent most of my summer not listening to albums, but listening to playlists on songza.com. If you have heard of it, I would strongly suggest trying it. I even got my boss hooked on it, and he's an avid Pandora listener. Basically you can browse for playlists not only based on the artist but based on the time of day, your mood or your activity. 

Whitney:
  • Pink Friday Roman Reloaded - Nicki Minaj
  • Careless World - Tyga
  • Take Care - Drake
  • Late Night Early Mornings - Marsha Ambrosius 
  • 21 - Adele
  • T.R.U. Realigion - 2 Chainz
  • The MF Life - Melanie Fiona
Throwbacks:  Due to living in stores like Kmart and Walmart from my drastic relocation,  found myself     lurking in the $5 cd pile.  This was a serious score.  I got all the Destiny's Child albums, Illmatic by Nas, and Crazy Sexy Cool (a classic) by TLC.  Out of those, Crazy Sexy Cool and The Writing's on the Wall were stuck on replay at work!

What music have you been listening to this summer?  Please share. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment